“I thought it was the most intuitive document management solution I have ever
As a lawyer, you live and work to close deals, lead successful meetings, negotiate
and strive for efficiency in servicing your clients. NetDocuments, a Web-hosted,
Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) document, email and records management service, takes
your firm into the 21st century with cloud computing to securely manage, collaborate
on, and protect your document work without the hassles of on-premise DMS.
Work with your docs the same way
- Create, open and save documents directly from within Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
Outlook. Work with any other file type.
- Edit documents as you normally do on your computer, manage versions, track history,
email notify, and set document security.
For small to large law firms
- Organize into cabinets and folders. Create matter-centric workspaces into the thousands.
- Profile documents client, matter, author, doc type and any other fields you need.
Transfer info from your accounting system.
- Powerful Google-like searching with profile, full-text searching, extraction of
unknown content such as topics, people, locations, company names, find similar,
One firm view and single repository
- Access your documents from any Internet device, 24x7. Offline document access with
echoing and briefcase features.
- Documents, emails, images, records all organized in a single repository, backed
up and protected from disaster into two, fully redundant world-class data centers.
Optional on-premise document backup with our Local Document Service.
How we help you
- Global access to documents and emails from any internet enabled device.
- Collaboration with clients.
- Fast and accurate searching to locate content quickly.
- Built in disaster recovery and full redundancy of data storage.
- Encrypted data in transit and at rest to ensure the highest confidentiality.
- Comprehensive administrative reporting of all user activity across all content.
- Standardized method across all users for saving and filing content.
- Secure and private threaded discussions
- Easy access via client portals for secure document sharing and collaboration.
- Secure and private threaded discussions.