How to Create and Run a Paperless Law Office in 2020
Nov, 14, 2019
It’s no secret that attorneys love paper. It’s also no secret that paper requires extra time to file, store, and search for items that digital documents don’t.
So what’s holding firms back from making the switch to a paperless office giving time back to their attorneys? That’s exactly what CPO of NetDocuments, Dan Hauck, and CEO of Rocket Matter, Larry Port, will be exploring in their upcoming webinar, How to Create and Run a Paperless Law Office in 2020, on November 21st at 2pm ET.
Join us for this webinar and you’ll dive deep into:
- The steps required to create a paperless environment
- Practical tips on paperless naming conventions and the ideal way to store documents
- Discover the best tools to support your paperless journey
- How to manage your complete digital workspace
- Ways to simplify your information security and data governance issues
Register for the webinar today so you don’t miss your chance to take your office’s efficiency to the next level in 2020.
Want to get a jump start on evaluating SaaS partners as you move to the cloud? Don’t forget to download our Vendor Security Validation Checklist to get you started.