NetDocuments Schedule at ILTACON
Aug, 02, 2018
We are now just weeks away from the largest legal technology event of the year — ILTACON 2018 — held this year at the Gaylord, National Harbor in Washington D.C. on August 19-23, 2018.
The annual gathering boasts hundreds of legal technology providers and thousands of legal professionals coming together to learn the latest industry trends, technology and of course network and share ideas with peers from around the world. NetDocuments continues to support the ILTA mission of delivering educational content and thought leadership when it comes to security, productivity, and driving innovation across the legal industry.
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend the NetDocuments sessions and networking events with customer firms, company executives, and professionals across our global channel and technology partner community.
The NetDocuments sessions, partner presentations, and panels will be discussing relevant topics, challenges, and opportunities facing today’s legal practice. NetDocuments will be showcasing product innovation and announcements as we continue our promise of providing a world-class platform with the proven record of delivering solutions to protect your firm’s data and drive productivity across your organization.
Where to Find Us:
- Exhibit Hall: Booth | 800 – 802
- NetDocuments Presentation Room | Chesapeake 5 Conference Room
- Private Meeting and Product Demonstration Rooms | Chesapeake E & F
- NetDocuments Executive Suite
Sunday, August 19
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM | Cherry Blossom Ballroom Global Legal Blockchain Consotrium Annual Meeting Presentation
Monday, August 20
- 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM | Exhibit Hall Reception – Booth 800
- G100 all-day event – NetDocuments will be participating in ILTACON’s G100 summit
Tuesday, August 21
- NetDocuments will be participating in ILTACON’s Corporate Legal Day
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | Exhibit Hall Booth 800
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Maryland C
Collaboration Platform Strategies: How They Overlap and How to Use Them Effectively Presented by Dan Hauck, SVP of Products and User Experience & Chad Conrow
- 12:10 PM - 12:30 PM | Education Hub (in the Exhibit Hall)
Elevating Content, Conversations and Collaboration for Today's Modern Law Pracice Presented by Mark Salamon, Sr. Product Manager
- 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM | Chesapeake 5
One Team, One Toolkit, One File: Orrick's Success Story with NetDocuments, Presented by Orrick & eSentio
- 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM | Maryland B
Security Audits 2018: Keeping Up With the Questions! Presented by David Hansen, Director of Compliance at NetDocuments
Wednesday, August 22
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM |Exhibit Hall Booth 800
- Breakfast Served @ 7:00 AM – 8:45AM | Chesapeake 5
Delivering Protection, Productivity and Proof with the NetDocuments Global Platform Presented by Alvin Tedjamulia, CTO at NetDocuments. Register Here!
- 10:00 AM – 11:00AM | Chesapeake 5
Plugging the Leaks: 5 Critical Steps to a Secure Network Presented by Brian Podolsky, Practice Group Leader at Kraft Kennedy, David Hansen, Director for Compliance at NetDocuments & Chris Vitale, Director of Information Technology at Holwell Shuster & Goldberg. (A Surface Go will be given away to one lucky winner!) Register Here!
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM | Baltimore 5
NetDocuments and FileTrail: Partnering can add efficiency and meet compliance requirements. Applying policies and disposition to documents, managing OCG's, returns to client, reporting and tools for support staff from the NetDocuments UI
- 1:50 PM – 2:30 PM | Education Hub in Exhibit Hall
NetDocuments Company Update: The Leading Cloud Platform for Legal Presented by Alvin Tedjamulia, CTO at NetDocuments
- 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM | Chesapeake 5
Winning the User Adoption Game: Conversion Strategy, Change Management and Training Presented by Affinity Consulting with Shawn Hill, CTO at HunterMaclean
- 3:30 PM – 5:00PM | Potomac D
Session Three: How to Build Your First Blockchain App Presented by Peter Buck, VP of Product Strategy at NetDocuments & Brad Clements, Chief Architect
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Party on the Pier – Networking and Drinks Reception @ The Capital Wheel –– Register here!
Thursday, August 23
- 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM | Exhibit Hall Booth 800