Case Study: Effortless Collaboration and Ideal SaaS Solutions Fuel Long-Term Relationship
Miles & Stockbridge has been an operating law firm for over 82 years. Based in Baltimore, it now has six locations across the country and employs over 230 attorneys while seeing over 400 NetDocuments users in combination with other staff.
Prior to discovering NetDocuments, Becky Jones, Director of Applications, and Ken Adams, Chief Information Officer at Miles & Stockbridge, were on the hunt for a technologically advanced, SaaS-based solution to their on-site indexing and server challenges.
Specifically, they were looking for a SaaS-based system as a way to eliminate the need to manually back up files.
Read this case study to learn more about how Miles & Stockbridge:
- Was a pioneer in the industry, moving to the cloud over 14 years ago
- Received immediate – and ongoing – client approval for being in the cloud
- Maximized user adoption across the Firm
- Improved collaboration and enabled remote working flexibility
- Has found success in staying with NetDocuments for over 14 years
Case Study: Searching for Better Information Governance
Husch Blackwell was utilizing a popular on-site server provider to store its important documents in a system that was "far from perfect," according to Chief Administration Officer, Bret Chapman. “Collaboration and access to documents were big challenges for us,” said Chapman. "And it was a client server environment so there was also a lot of human capital necessary to support and maintain that environment."
Read this case study to learn how Husch Blackwell was able to:
- Utilize a true cloud environment for document life cycles
- Save time and money while reducing errors using ChatLink to better integrate with their other platforms
- Enable all employees to transition to working remotely during a pandemic quickly and efficiently
Case Study: Adopting Cloud DMS Amid a Global Pandemic
Headquartered in Santiago, Chile, Claro & Cia. is an undisputed leader in the Chilean legal market and the country’s Lex Mundi representative firm. With around 100 lawyers and 70 additional staff, Claro is among the largest firms in Chile.
Previously with their former DMS of 15 years, Claro & Cia were looking to make a switch prior to the COVID-19 pandemic due to “poor user experience and difficult VPN connections.”
After much due diligence, the firm chose NetDocuments and started the project to transition in late 2019. Claro anticipated complete NetDocuments implementation by May 2020, but concern grew as COVID-19 began spreading throughout the world early in the year.
Get this case study to learn how Claro & Cia was able to:
- Expedite implementation of NetDocuments to ensure all employees could work safely and securely from home during a global pandemic
- Enable all employees to instantly start working remotely, safely from home
- Train employees remotely for maximum user adoption
Case Study: How Kutak Rock Fueled Growth Through Flexible, Secure Document Access and Attorney Collaboration
Kutak Rock is a fast-growing, diversified law firm that has evolved to become one of the nation’s leading business law firms. It primarily services three principal areas of law—finance, corporate, and litigation—though its primary focus varies from year to year, making it a well-rounded firm.
As a NetDocuments customer since 2004, Kutak Rock has experienced the power of the NetDocuments platform at every stage, taking full advantage of the platform’s anywhere access, cloud architecture, and collaboration benefits to fuel firm growth and success.
Get this case study to learn how Kutak Rock:
- Easily scaled with NetDocuments going from 200 lawyers to 550
- Increased attorney collaboration
- Chose NetDocuments as the #1 solution for its firm
Case Study: Stewart and McKelvey
Stewart McKelvey is no stranger to innovation and leveraging technology to accelerate change, which is why they looked closely at a number of document management services before selecting NetDocuments.
Read their case study to learn how they vetted NetDocuments and planned for successful implementation and adoption across their firm.
Case Study: Cuatrecasas, Making Document Management The Best It Can Be
With over 1700 users in 13 countries, multinational business law powerhouse Cuatrecasas needed a document management solution that delivered ease of use and fast implementation. They also needed best-in-market security and compliance capability and advanced mobile and collaboration support, which they found in NetDocuments. Read their case study to see how Cuatrecasas continues to innovate and evolve with NetDocuments flexibility.Download Case Study
Case Study: Ploum Initiates Move To The Cloud With NetDocuments
Innovative firms all over the world are making the switch to cloud document management, and Ploum is no exception.
Read Ploum’s story to learn why forward-thinking firms are making flexibility, security improvements, and growth potential non-negotiable factors considered in their selection of a document management system.
Case Study: Shulmans
More efficient processes, remote work, less email, and governance and compliance made easy? Those are just a few of the benefits Shulmans is reaping after bringing on NetDocuments as a technology partner.
Download their case study to find out:
- Why cloud, compliance, and collaboration were non-negotiable
- How Shulmans reached 100% adoption across 150 users, including 80 fee earners
- The process benefits they’ve experienced since implementation