Attorney Collaboration: How Firms Are Maximizing Revenue and Their Reputation
A firm’s greatest asset is its lawyers—but restricting matters to one individual’s expertise may be a mistake.
In today’s fast-paced and complex world, collaboration among attorneys is critical if you want to deliver first-rate legal services.
So what do firms stand to gain from encouraging collaboration? Why do attorneys often resist this change? And how can teams develop the right strategy to communicate across practice areas and with clients?
In this definitive guide to attorney collaboration, you’ll learn:
- 3 key initiatives for successful cross-practice collaboration
- Why shifting focus away from billable hours can improve client relationships and increase revenue
- 7 communication strategies to strengthen the lawyer-client relationship
- How your firm can leverage technology for a collaborative (and competitive) advantage
- PLUS the metrics and tools you need to measure your success!
Download Attorney Collaboration: How Firms Are Maximizing Revenue and Their Reputation