On September 18th, 70,000 people will descend on San Francisco for Salesforce.com's Dreamforce conference. For four days people from around the globe will learn how to better use the leading web based CRM system, and look for other applications and services found in the enormous ecosystem of consultants, apps and independent software vendors, like us. We'll be busy at booth 237 and connecting with our partners, but if you were one of the lucky ones to find a hotel in the city, be sure to stop by – at least for the booth swag!
NetDocuments isn't new to Salesforce. Both companies started in 1999 as pioneers of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) industry, with the vision that applications of all types (CRM and Document Management) would and should be in the cloud. Salesforce then became a client of NetDocuments in 2005, using our content management service to manage their internal docs and our integration and AppExchange Listing came soon after, and of course NetDocuments is a Salesforce.com client (like nearly everyone else in the world).
Over the years NetDocuments has attracted hundreds of Salesforce firms, with thousands of users now leveraging the power of a robust document management service, inside the leading CRM. Companies ranging from a national storage unit chain, to a public company, and down to an individual financial services advisor, are all getting the power of SEC, FINRA, and HIPAA compliance, as well as SSAE-16 (formerly SAS 70 Type II) certification, without leaving the Salesforce interface.
- Hear the Extra Space Storage story – 2,200 employees all using Salesforce and NetDocuments
In case you're not familiar with NetDocuments OR the integration, let me break it down:
- 1. Record Level Integration: Client-centric workspaces showing ALL content for a given account or client, right within the Salesforce record. This "window" into the document management system can be displayed on any tab or custom object.
- 2. Customization: The NetDocuments package is not locked down. This means you can edit alter and create additional custom buttons, visualforce pages, or links between the customizable metadata fields in NetDocuments.
- 3. Info – a two way street: The integration allows not only pulling relevant emails and documents from the document management system, but also allows you to push information such as new client info or any notes and attachments directly to the document management system.
- 4. Collaboration: Use, share and edit content between team members as well as people outside your company who don't have access to Salesforce or NetDocuments. Yes, these are client portals/vaults for secure and compliant collaboration.
- 5. Security: NetDocuments uses to fully redundant, private datacenters with LexisNexis and Zions Bank. These two federally regulated datacenters have state of the art security, encryption and redundancy, which is why some of the most prestigious global law firms and financial institutions keep their documents with us.
- 6. Mobility: Just like Salesforce, NetDocuments is web based so it's always mobile. NetDocuments also has a native iPhone and iPad app available from the app store. Any device, any browser, anywhere in the world, and you can get to your documents and content stored in the system.
The power and simplicity of NetDocuments content management service integrated with Salesforce is a winning combo. By joining the two systems, you'll streamline your technology which saves you time and improves productivity. Move to the cloud with NetDocuments for unmatched security, compliance and business continuity. We'll see you at booth 237!