NetDocuments Announces Advancements to Global Legal Cloud Platform
NetDocuments, the leading secure cloud-based content services platform for law firms and corporate legal and compliance departments, today announced significant global platform developments. The enhancements are categorized into three distinct value areas including:
- ‘Safe’ – built-in security, governance, compliance and encryption;
- ‘Ready’ – tools and products designed to enable a productivity-anywhere workforce and enhanced user-experience; and
- ‘Proven’ – a battle-hardened cloud platform with the maturity, flexibility, and market trust earned by delivering technology performance and innovation to the legal market spanning two decades.
NetDocuments is doing and consistently delivering to the market is remarkably different from traditional document management providers in the space. In fact, NetDocuments has really evolved from a DMS to a global content services platform. Its flexibility enables us to tailor the technology to the needs of our professionals in a way to achieve incredible levels of adoption, satisfaction and business efficiency. This user experience coupled with built-in security and compliance helps us show and prove to our clients that we’re a technology-first firm aligned with the types of leading software partners to move our practice forward in a way to deliver exceptional service and value to our clients.
– Judi Flournoy, CIO at Kelley Drye
Technology is the second most important asset a firm has next to its people. What we’re doing now and have been for nearly 20 years is not just solving immediate document and email challenges for firms but partnering with our customers to take them into the future. Our commitment to consistently deliver leading technology solutions and end-to-end security firm professionals need and clients demand is what we are built to do and are honored to be a part of.
– Alvin Tedjamulia, CTO at NetDocuments
NetDocuments services 20% of the Am Law 100 and more than 2,500 global firms and corporations across 275,000 professionals worldwide.