Greater Productivity with ndMail
Busy professionals prefer ndMail for an efficient way to file, store, and organize email without ever having to leave Outlook. With our Office 365 add-in, you can predictively file emails in NetDocuments from the Outlook mobile app, Outlook web, Outlook for Mac, and Outlook desktop.
Filing Options to Fit Every Preference
With ndMail, you get the flexibility to file emails exactly how you want, so workflows are never interrupted. Whether you prefer predictive email filing or folder mapping, you can easily organize and store your emails in the way that makes most sense to you.
Predictive filing leverages artificial intelligence (AI) based on organization-wide filing behaviors, the sender, receiver, email content, and more. This solution gets smarter as more people use it, and can also help quicken the onboarding time for new attorneys.
- Provides suggested filing location based on numerous factors including who's sent or received the email, document type, and content within the email
- Features an accuracy ranking of filing location
- Can be utilized on any system or device, including PCs and Macs
Integrated Outlook folders provide legal professionals with the option to have greater flexibility to work in the ways they prefer most.
- Set it and forget it: ndMail maps Outlook folders to specified locations in NetDocuments. Any emails filed to a mapped Outlook folder are automatically uploaded to the specified ND location
- Easily drag-and-drop emails to a preferred location
- Available on desktop versions of Outlook
Take Control Over Your Inbox with These Time-Saving Features
NetDocuments is focused on providing solutions that give legal professionals their time back. That’s why ndMail brings a new way to search through the inbox without requiring you to file replies or forwards.
ndMail leverages the advanced search features embedded in NetDocuments to quickly locate communications and documents based on numerous filters.
Rather than filing individual emails, users may enable Conversation Filing and have each associated reply or forward filed into the same location as the original communication.
Global Filing Indicator
The Global Filing Indicator appears across the organization as a tick-box on any email already organized into NetDocuments, eliminating instances of double- or triple-filing.