Miles & Stockbridge has been an operating law firm for over 82 years. Based in Baltimore, it now has six locations across the country and employs over 230 attorneys while seeing over 400 NetDocuments users in combination with other staff.
Prior to discovering NetDocuments, Becky Jones, Director of Applications, and Ken Adams, Chief Information Officer at Miles & Stockbridge, were on the hunt for a technologically advanced, SaaS-based solution to their on-site indexing and server challenges.
Specifically, they were looking for a SaaS-based system as a way to eliminate the need to manually back up files.
Read this case study to learn more about how Miles & Stockbridge:
- Was a pioneer in the industry, moving to the cloud over 14 years ago
- Received immediate – and ongoing – client approval for being in the cloud
- Maximized user adoption across the Firm
- Improved collaboration and enabled remote working flexibility
- Has found success in staying with NetDocuments for over 14 years