Salt Lake City, UT – October 2, 2020 – NetDocuments, the leading secure multi-tenant cloud-based content services and productivity platform, will be hosting its annual conference, Elevate, virtually, on October 6th and 7th. The conference is a celebration of customer success and features interactive sessions, panels, keynotes, and a mix of live and on-demand content that will be broadcast across the Americas – north and south America, Europe, and Australia. Elevate 2020 also serves as a ‘check-in and update’ based on NetDocuments’ August ILTA>ON launch of Work Inspired Solutions.
Elevate conference highlights include:
- Four product roadmap sessions covering all NetDocuments solutions (ORGANIZE, PROTECT, PLAN, DELIVER, and LEARN), and a look ahead into what’s to come
- 12 on-demand sessions covering NetDocuments solutions, implementation best practices, and business partner education
- NetDocuments executive chats and “Where to Look for Inspiration and Growth in this Decade” keynote by NetDocuments CTO and co-founder, Alvin Tedjamulia
- Customer success stories shared by NetDocuments business partners including Affinity Consulting, Tikit, Verlata and VerQu
- Power Hours where customers and partners can explore specific solution though fifteen-minute presentations and discussion. Nearly 20 Power Hours will be available
- Awards & Scholarships: In 2019, NetDocuments presented the inaugural Customer Zero award to Salt Lake City law firm Smith Hartvigsen for pioneering cloud document management as the first NetDocuments customer since 1998. The award will once again be presented to a cloud pioneer. In addition, the inaugural Partner Awards will be presented as well as an update on the recently initiated NetDocuments Work Inspired Scholarship Fund. This scholarship will annually provide three $10,000 scholarships and summer paid internships in Utah and Georgia to minorities and underprivileged in order to strive for equality through increased access to higher education. 25% of Elevate 2020 Conference proceeds will be added to the scholarship fund.
- SALI Alliance chat including Toby Brown, Chief Practice Management Officer at Perkins Coie; James Hannigan, Director of Legal Project Management at Coblentz, Patch Duffy & Bass; and Kelly Harbour, Director of Client Relations & Innovation at Goulston & Storrs
- Women Who Lead Panel that explores the unique challenges the pandemic has presented and how women are approaching the increasingly blurred lines between work and home. Panelists include Elizabeth Benegas, Corporate Counsel, NetDocuments; Judith Flournoy, CIO, Kelley Drye; Leigh Isaacs, Director of Records & Information Governance, Proskauer Rose; Teka Pope, Senior Manager of Legal Knowledge Services at the Walt Disney Company, and Joy Heath Rush, CEO, ILTA.
In addition to industry leading content, NetDocuments Elevate attendees will have a chance to participate in session ‘gamification’ and win $250 if they spot hidden coins throughout the 2-day program. A total of 7 coins are hidden in both live and on-demand sessions rewarding active and observant session participants.
“We are thrilled to be hosting our premier customer and partner event, this year virtually and simultaneously accessible to our global customer base,” stated NetDocuments CEO Josh Baxter. “While we look forward to again seeing our customers, partners and industry friends in person, we are extremely pleased with our virtual line-up involving countless NetDocuments team members, customers and our engaged partner community.”
NetDocuments customers, partners and other legal professionals interested in attending Elevate 20202 can purchase tickets prior to conference kick-off on October 6th. The full 2-day conference schedule can be accessed here.