NetDocuments Marketplace continues to attract vendors, integrators, and service providers who are writing integrations and building valuable add-on services to NetDocuments' core document and email management platform. Today FileTrail announced a partnership and completed integration of their physical records management product with NetDocuments. Read the announcement.
Key Features Include:
- Integrated management of physical records and electronic documents within the NetDocs Matter Workspace.
- Unified view of physical records and electronic documents in one place.
- One-click access to view physical records for the Matter.
- Easy tools to request retrieval, manage multiple volumes, and much more.
- Provision access to firm-wide, regional, office, or file room level access to physical records.
- Actionable dashboard provides metrics at the provisioned level.
- Reporting aggregates data to the provisioned level.
- Automated alerts to files checked-in at the wrong office.
- Inter-office transfers are easily tracked.
Commitment to Migration Path
- FileTrail has demonstrated a high level commitment to customers since our first product release in 2002, providing continual improvement and a clear migration path.
- Quarterly releases provide enhancements and new features derived from input and ideas from customers.
- New releases are included with annual support at no extra cost.
- Our 1-2-3 Upgrade process is as simple as Download, Unzip, and Log In.
- Records Information is proactively managed from creation through destruction.
- Access to information is controlled by internal security or integration with an ethical walls system.
- All requests, movements, and edits are logged in an audit trail.
- Implement security controls and determine who can access and modify records information.
- Create and Enforce Retention Policies
- Automatic classification and calculation of destruction dates.
- Interactive disposition review and approval streamlines the process.
- The review dashboard monitors progress for records management.
# # #